We all love feasting our way through the festive season, but what do you do with the leftovers? If you’ve been tucking into a Christmas ham this year, we might just have the answer!
This simple and delicious brunch recipe, courtesy of Mash Direct, combines succulent cooked ham with potatoes, eggs and indulgent cheese sauce. Enjoy!
- New potatoes 900g, cut larger ones in half
- Leftover glazed Christmas ham 400g, trim away fat and cut into bite-sized pieces
- Frozen peas 100g, defrosted
- Scallions 100g, washed, trimmed and finely chopped
- Eggs 4
- Salt and pepper to taste
For the cheese sauce
- Milk 570ml
- Plain flour 25g
- Butter 50g, cut into cubes
- Dijon mustard 1 tbsp
- Grated cheddar 75g
- Grated parmesan 40g