With the cold, dark days, coffee is one saving grace to get us through! If you’re a coffee lover like us, then you’re in luck. We have teamed up with the Artisan Coffee School in London to offer the chance to win a coffee masterclass for you and a friend! The school offers a range of exciting coffee courses suitable for beginners through to pros. Better yet, you’ll also win a supply of their delicious, sustainable coffee for a month’s worth of coffee joy.
Ever watched in wonder as the barista from your favourite coffee shop pours a beautiful heart, tulip, or swan onto your morning latte? Then the Latte Art course (£90) is for you! Or, if you’re a coffee lover looking to take your knowledge to the next level, try out the Signature Master Class (£90). Starting with a cupping tasting session exploring different beans, you’ll discover just how diverse the flavours of coffee can be and learn how to make the perfect cup of coffee at home. You can also enjoy the Home Brew course (£40), which is available from home online, or in person. Artisan Coffee School care deeply about the sustainability of their coffee and have set up a small but mighty roastery called Curious Roo. The beans are provided to cafés nationwide, so if you want to enjoy a delicious coffee at home, try the Barn Door Blend with traceable beans from Central and South America, which are available in whole bean and ground. artisancoffeeschool.co.uk
Vouchers to the coffee classes are valid for one year and strict Covid-19 safety measures are in place. Winners can specify the type of Curious Bean variety they would like to be delivered once they have been contacted by The Artisan Coffee School. The prize does not cover travel costs.
Artisan Coffee School Covid-19 Safety Measures
- Where necessary, halving the number of attendees per course to make it possible to maintain social distancing in the classroom.
- Requiring students to wear masks (except while tasting coffee), as we are operating in an enclosed space.
- Constant access to antibacterial hand gel for our students and trainers.
- Where appropriate, our trainers will be wearing masks and in some cases face shields whilst teaching.
- Each student will have their assigned space around the table, or at a coffee machine with their own equipment.
- We’ve adjusted the manner in which we execute cuppings (coffee tasting) to eliminate cross contamination.
- The classroom and equipment will be cleaned thoroughly between courses, using antibacterial/antiviral cleaners.