Espresso martinis have become a staple of bar menus across the land in recent years, rapidly turning into one of Brits’ favourite cocktails. However, for Christmas, we reckon it’s worth making your espresso martinis extra special with a touch of festive spice.
Read on to learn how to make spiced espresso martinis in three easy steps – and we’ve included a video tutorial for you to follow along with, too.
You won’t need much in the way of professional equipment to whip up this festive twist on the espresso martini – a cocktail making kit with a shaker, strainer and measuring jigger will be enough, although we definitely recommend investing in some martini glasses to get the wow factor.
- An orange segment
- Golden caster sugar 3 tsp
- Cinnamon 1 tsp
- Vodka 50ml, a double measure
- Espresso strength coffee 30ml, we used Perky Blenders Winter Blend
- Kahlua 25ml, a single measure
- Sugar syrup 2 tsp, we used Monin Pure Sugar Cane Syrup
- Mulling spice syrup 2 drops, we used Holy Lama Mulling Spice Spice Drops
- Handful of ice cubes
- Coffee beans to serve