For more information, please visit: www.kallo.com
Kallø rice cakes are not just for topping. Get creative with our very simple ice cream recipe for a quick, gluten free healthy treat. This is incredibly moreish and packed full of good fats. You don’t have to be boring to be good.
- Ripe avocados 3, large
- Zest of half a lime and 2 tbsp of juice
- Coconut milk 300ml, thick
- Unrefined cane sugar 175g, or coconut palm sugar
- Vanilla extract 1 tbsp
- Toasted coconut flakes to serve
- Kallø Belgian Dark Chocolate with Orange Rice Cake Thins to serve
Tess’ serving suggestions
Serve the ice cream out of the machine as a soft serve, topped with toasted coconut flakes and Kallø belgian dark chocolate with orange rice cake thins for scooping.
Or try placing the mixture into sealable tupperware and place in the freezer to harden fully, for fully set ice cream.