Best Black Friday homeware deals and sales
Get sale savvy with our guide to the best Black Friday homeware deals of 2022
For those of us who love to bag a bargain, November means one thing: Black Friday is here! The eagerly awaited day of deals is a great opportunity to snap up products for the home at a discounted price.
If you’re on the lookout for some new home décor pieces, or just fancy browsing the sales, our Black Friday guide is here to help. We’ve listed some of the best destinations for bargain shopping below, as well as a few tempting items on offer.
Shop even more Black Friday deals!
Best Black Friday homeware deals
Super King Bed Frame (RRP £241.99)
- Latest Black Friday deals from Wayfair (£118.99)
Grab this bargain super king size bed frame before it disappears! With a whopping 51% off, it's a tempting buy, and we love the straightforward yet stylish look of the wooden frame against the black steel legs that's sure to work with any décor and colour scheme.
Why not treat yourself to some Christmas bedding for a festive feel?
Hatch TV cabinet (RRP £450.00)
With over £100 off, this gorgeous John Lewis blue TV cabinet is the perfect addition to a living room in need of some colour. We love the mix of country and contemporary with this design, and it's currently reduced to clear, so don't hang about!
More like this
Benson Hall Tree (RRP £221.00)
- Latest Black Friday deals from Wayfair (£122.99)
Save 44% with this convenient and stylish hall tree. With plenty of hooks for your jackets, scarves and umbrellas, as well as space for your muddy boots and shoes, this design is an effortless way to keep your hallway nice and tidy. The bench is also a handy addition - enjoy a seat as you wait for everyone to get ready!
For more ways to decorate your home on a budget, browse the best cheap home décor.
Denby Tableware Set (RRP £202.00)
For durable tableware that looks great, Denby is always a safe bet. You can find lots of Denby offers in Amazon's Black Friday sale. This 12 piece tableware set currently has 57% off, so you can save money, and create the most beautiful of Christmas dinner layouts this festive season! You'll find four dinner plates, side plates and soup bowls in this set, all featuring a striking Denby blue design.
Le Creuset Cast Iron Oval Casserole Dish (RRP £295.00)
Le Creuset is a brand to look out for when Black Friday comes around. Its kitchenware not only performs well and stands the test of time, but it also looks great. And you can choose a colour scheme to match your kitchen.
We’ve got our eyes on this orange oval casserole dish which currently has a 21% reduction when purchased from Amazon.
You can use it on the hob or in the oven, and it comes with a useful enamel coating to make cleaning a breeze.
For more Le Creuset finds, take a look at the brand’s selection of kettles and travel bottles.
Maddox Round Extending Dining Table (RRP £495.00)
The Black Friday sale is a super time to save on homeware essentials, especially if you're planning to move and have a long list of furniture to tick off. This round dining table boasts a compact design, ideal for small spaces, but if you do fancy hosting for a larger group, there's the option to extend.
You'll get four matching chairs with this set, making it a bargain find for just under £350. We love the simplicity of the design - perfect for any colour scheme.
Warm White LED Battery Outdoor Fairy Lights (RRP £24.99)
- Latest Black Friday deals from Lights4Fun (£21.99)
With Christmas on the horizon, it’s the perfect time to invest in some fairy lights. Ideal for creating a cosy glow, these 200 LEDs give off a warm white light. Use both indoors and out, and make use of the various light settings - twinkle, chase and flashing - for an eye-catching display.
Discover the best outdoor Christmas decorations to make your garden magical.
Moroccan Inlay Desk (RRP £1,498.00)
While it's still a hefty purchase, we couldn't resist including this stunning desk from Anthropologie in our Black Friday homeware round-up. Buy it now and save £500.
Exclusive to the popular retailer, this gorgeous statement piece is truly unique.
Emma Bridgewater Personalised Festive Mug
- Latest Black Friday deals from Emma Bridgewater (£23.00)
We love Emma Bridgewater items here at YourHomeStyle, and there are almost always bargains to be had in the brand’s sale section. There are plenty of personalised gift options currently on offer, just like this charmingly festive mug! The perfect vessel for a delicious mulled wine, or why not add a name and gift to a loved one this Christmas?
Check out our round-up of the best personalised food gifts for more thoughtful ideas.
Cotton Floral Bedding Set by Joules (RRP £65.00)
- Latest Black Friday deals from Joules (£38.95)
Black Friday is a great time to invest in some new bedding, particularly if you’ve had your eye on a premium set. We’ve been lusting over this charming duvet cover from Joules with its vibrant floral print - add to your bedroom for an instant burst of colour!
This is the single set, but the king size option is also up for grabs.
Joules is offering up to 70% off this Black Friday, so it's well worth a browse when you're bargain hunting.
Where to find the best Black Friday homeware deals
A huge number of brands are gearing up to launch their Black Friday homeware deals - and many have already launched fantastic discounts. We’ve done the hard work and rounded up the retailers participating in Black Friday 2022.
- Emma Bridgewater is always a great place to shop for beautiful crockery and kitchenware. If, like us, you love the brand, keep an eye on its Black Friday page.
- Joules is offering up to 70% off some of its homeware pieces. Take a look if you’re on the hunt for bedding and outdoor furniture.
- La Redoute is running discounts of up to 50% off for Black Friday.
- I Want One Of Those (IWOOT) has launched sale categories, offering discounts of up to 40% across certain types of products. Check out its deals on the IWOOT website.
- Wayfair is running loads of discounts across its product catalogue and providing free shipping on orders over £40 to most of the UK.
- John Lewis & Partners has hundreds of offers in its Black Friday sale, across clothing, homeware and electricals.
- Dunelm is offering Black Friday discounts on its website this year. Take a look to save some money on stylish homeware pieces.
- Argos has plenty of pre-Black Friday deals on offer - ideal for electrical appliances
- Worktop Express’ Black Friday sale is one to check if you're renovating your kitchen or utility room.
- Very has launched its Black Friday event with over 18,000 sale items. Head to the brand’s website to browse beauty and home appliance bargains.
- Oliver Bonas is running a Black Friday sale - browse its website to find money-off deals on some of its on-trend homeware items. Account holders will be first to find out so it's worth signing up!
- House of Fraser is offering discounts across a range of departments, including homeware and fitness.
Alice is a digital writer with a knack for tracking down the most innovative and exciting products to hit the market. Working across several of Our Media's special interest brands, she's written for publications including Countryfile, Gardens Illustrated and Science Focus. Outside of work - and lusting over homeware and gardening products - you’ll find her rambling in the great outdoors or watching an old film.